- Category: Drip Tape Irrigation
- Hits: 1906
BTF 5/8" 8Mil 12" Spacing .25 GPM 1'000 Roll
- Manufactured from special grade virgin plastic using state-of-the art technology that guarantees the best results.
- Precision formed flow path channels.
- Large cross-sectional, hydraulically designed high vortex, turbulent flow-path that makes it a clog resistant drip tape.
- Off center slit outlets restricts water movement along the tape and ensures each drop falls to the soil.
- Slit outlet, prevents entrance of the soil through outlet.
- Lower tension while winding ensures less retraction in the field and avoids kinking.
- Excellent CVm and emitter exponent makes longer length of run possible.
- Minimum 100 micron filtration recommended.